- Create a project with at least 5 sprites (objects) that reveal something about you and represent this through images, sound and movement.
- Have a look at other projects in the About me studio
- Choose a background, or if you're up for a challenge select a few to move through, and include some speech to give instructions.
- Include all of the blocks listed on the About Me worksheet
- Save, share and embed your project in your blog
- Add your project to the STCC Year 9 2017 Studio
- Have a look at some of your peers' projects in our studio
- Post a reflection to your blog responding to these prompts:
- What are you most proud of? Why?
- What did you get stuck on? How did you get unstuck?
- What might you want to do next?
- What did you discover from looking at others' About Me projects?
Project 1 - About Me! Use scratch to create an interactive project that tells a story about yourself.